Replacement Body Control Module

chozzer1

Hi there. My car is an left hand drive X Trail from 2016 that i bought brand new in Sofia when i lived in Bulgaria. Now i'm back in the UK, i'm trying to track down a replacement Body Control Module which my mechanic thinks might be at fault for persistent stop/start system problems and non-operational passenger window. New batteries and extensive wiring tests haven't solved either problem and he's fairly sure that as both elements have the BCM in common that the problem is there.

BUT, we are struggling to track down the correct replacement part as he suggests that because the car is LHD, a standard part from the UK won't work. I'm not technical enough to know how accurate that is, so i wanted to ask on here if anyone can point me at anyone who might be able to help track such a part down. I've written back to the Nissan dealership in Sofia, but i've heard nothing back.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

You may be able to find a company to test and rebuild the BCM so a Google Search on automotive electronic control unit companies and I'm sure you'll find one that can